Display Mode Options
This page is intended to give you all of the associated options for each open mode.
There are a few “every mode” options available - they will seem familiar from the base jQM.
- “transition” : The transition to use for display, jqm default: ‘pop’, bootstrap default: ‘fade’
- “useAnimation” : Enable transition animations, default: true
- “zindex” : The Z-Index of the control, default: 1100
jQM Built-In Popup
The jQM Builtin Popup has a few more options. They are:
- “popupForceX” : Force X Position of popup
- “popupForceY” : Force Y Position of popup
- “popupPosition” : Position over a named element
- “useModal” : Use faded modal background for control (cannot be changed post-init)
- “useModalTheme” : Background swatch for modal display
Leaving popup position set to false will center the popup over the input if it has a named id, otherwise it will center in the window.
You must set it to ‘origin’ to use the X/Y coordinates (or rather, should you supply X/Y coordinates, it will auto-set to ‘origin’)
Inline, and Inline-Blind
At this time, these modes have no additional options associated with them - see next page for somewhat associated options though.