Display Mode Options
This page is intended to give you all of the associated options for each open mode.
There are a few “every mode” options available - they will seem familiar from the base jQM.
- “transition” : The transition to use for display, jqm default: ‘pop’, bootstrap default: ‘fade’
- “useAnimation” : Enable transition animations, default: true
- “zindex” : The Z-Index of the control, default: 1100
By default, the display of bootstrap is responsive, it will roll down from the input on large displays, and show in a modal for small displays.
Take a look at these options:
- “bootstrapResponsive” : choose display mode based on window (device) size. Set to false to force a mode
- “bootstrapDropdown” : Use the dropdown version of the display
- “bootstrapDropdownRight” : When using the dropdown, position on the right (true) or the left (false)
- “bootstrapModal” : Show the control in a popup modal. Note that bootstrap.js is required for this to work.
For reference, the modal option will override the dropdown
jQM Built-In Popup
The jQM Builtin Popup has a few more options. They are:
- “popupForceX” : Force X Position of popup
- “popupForceY” : Force Y Position of popup
- “popupPosition” : Position over a named element
- “useModal” : Use faded modal background for control (cannot be changed post-init)
- “useModalTheme” : Background swatch for modal display
Leaving popup position set to false will center the popup over the input if it has a named id, otherwise it will center in the window.
You must set it to ‘origin’ to use the X/Y coordinates (or rather, should you supply X/Y coordinates, it will auto-set to ‘origin’)
Inline, and Inline-Blind
At this time, these modes have no additional options associated with them - see next page for somewhat associated options though.