Callback function to run on original input box change (blur / change)
This option can only be supplied as a function. It will recieve an object containing:
- oldDate - the Date that existed prior to the control closing. Usually, this is the last good date.
- newDate - should the input be re-read, this is the date the control thinks it is.
- wasGoodDate - the input can be succesfully processed
- wasBadDate - the input can NOT be succesfully processed
The function must return an object with 2 properties:
- didSomething - the function performed in some manner, and the below newDate should be used
- newDate - a string of the new date, in the correct output format. Not a date object.
For more information, please see: Callbacks / Listeners.